Monday, November 26, 2012

You Are Special

YOu ARe SPecial

I'm a man of faith, but my faith doesn't have to show me how special you are. I know there are many times you doubt what is special about you. Sometimes, through the up and downs, the bumps and bruises and the joy and pain of life, it's easy to feel insignificant.

I believe, no matter where you are, where you've been or what is coming your way, you are a priceless and exquisite masterpiece in this existence! You matter! 

You are you! Wonderfully and Awesomely created! No matter what you story is, there has never been, nor will there ever be another soul like you. Keep that in mind as you reflect on your life. The most sought after things in life are those which are the rarest. What can be more rare than a one-of-a-kind you?

I know some of you out there seem to have everything under control and think; "I don't need this, i'm fine!"
That may be...for now. I've lived long enough to know that 'every day won't be sunshine.' And when that beautiful day grows dark as the clouds roll in, don't listen to the negative voices in your head.

Yes, you are special and I want you to know it, feel it and embrace it. You have a beautiful mind and unique talents. It's the inside that makes you shine for this is the 'real you'. Everything else is simply window dressing. Don't hide behind the looks, clothes, career, car and houses. Material trappings can only cover up so much.  Let 'you' shine for the world to see! Believe in yourself and the fact that there are millions of people waiting to discover you!

Just remember; Unique = Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment