Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What Makes A Woman?


WHat MAkes A WOman?

I've thought about that question and to be honest, I don't quite really know the answer. Women are so complex, but I grew up with a single mom and 3 sisters, so I have a little insight into the "womaness" of women.

The Bible says woman was made from man, and I can see that. Basically, a woman can do practically everything a man can do, albeit sometimes in a less physical capacity. Besides the physical differences, they are just as smart; just as ambitious; just as able.

I do know that women tend to be more emotional, which can be good or bad, depending on the circumstance. Men have a tendency of being somewhat disconnected in the emotional arena. I don't know if this was by design or by necessity. We often get so wrapped up in the role of "provider", "protector" and "king", we often have shortsightedness.

Women on the other hand, can do all of the above and have such a leg up in the emotional department. You can be strong, yet sensitive, provider and protector, yet vulnerable and open. You are a queen in your own right, but it's with grace and compassion that you rule.

I see you, "WOMAN"; mom, wife, sister, lover. I see you strong, ambitious, intelligent, capable, courageous and talented. I see you sensitive, loving, compassionate and caring. I see you seductive, charming, beautiful, loving and lively. I see you in all your glorious attributes and I marvel.

You are everything, complete on your own. Anything else is just an extension of all you have to offer. I am honored that I am a part of your world. you have opened my eyes, even to see who i wish to be for you and to you.

I see YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment